• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Majestic Q400 V1.013 update

Started by Chris Liu, Feb 27, 2015 14:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Liu (1001)

Just in case anyone hasn't heard yet,  the latest Majestic update was released on 23rd February.

Quote**********PATCH v1.013 & HUD SYSTEMS PREVIEW**********
Although it has seemed to be somewhat quiet, the Boss has been rather busy working on several major components for the PRO Edition, also there were some required fixes needed for the recent release of Prepar3d's version 2.5. So for starters, we are releasing patch ver. 1.013 which is now available in the Users Section of the Majestic Software website.  While the fixes may not appear to be many they are rather significant for some users.
The Patch addresses:
1.  Compatibility with Prepar3d ver. 2.5
2.  Fixed the problem with the camera cycling in Prepar3d.
3. EFIS graphic optimisations
Majestic also released previews of the new HGS HUD system that will be in the Professional and Training editions, more details at http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=733270460121225&id=249628718485404

Steve Prowse (1046)

Chris,

I can't find it again so may be I dreamt  it but is this update just for P3D....????

Steve

Sean Donno (1110)

Not sure if this helps Steve  :)

What is new in this update?
Update issued: 24 February 2015
SYSTEMSCScriptingSystem: Removed the script line count limitation
  • doc: updated scripting specification to eliminate the .mjs files
  • CScriptingSystem: allowed arbitrary number of internal vars
  • CScriptingSystem: Redeveloped the scripting to support the named labels instead of line numbers
  • CScriptingSystem: Added AND and OR logical operarions
  • CNavSystem: NavReceivers: optimized math for angle calculation
  • CNavSystem: NavReceivers: now correcting distance to GS for antenna offset from the runway
  • CSoundSystem: Stall volume up 30%
  • CClocksSystem: Fixed the CTD when using the stop watch

SIM INTEGRATION:maingauge, aircraft.cfg: freed landing and taxi lights and NAV lights to control FSX lights (for multiplayer compatibility)
  • Fixed the speed loosing in p3d during repositions
  • Added FSX Steam compatibility
  • Fixed the cabin sound break up in P3D
  • Added P3D V2.5 compatibility
  • aircraft.cfg: Cameras modification to allow for correct camera cycling in Prepar3D

FMS:CFMSSystem: AirwayList page: Now allowing up to 250 selection waypoints in the airway
The v1.013 update includes all previous updates, including the Flight Simulator X:Steam Edition compatiblity which was introduced in v1.012

Steve Prowse (1046)

Thanks Sean, yeah I've seen that and re-reading it makes me think it's just for P3D and FSX steam...but I'm sure I've seen a note form majestic that says just that...somewhere.  Anyhow I've not updated my version, I'm going to wait for the Pro version which seems to be close..well let's hope ;D

Cheers
Steve

Sean Donno (1110)

I've installed the update, without any issues, but can't say I have noticed any changes.
I'm running FSX.