• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

POLL: How did you find Intercity?

Started by Chris Liu, Oct 29, 2014 14:26

Previous topic - Next topic

How did you hear about Intercity?

Directory listing - FS2Crew partner
Directory listing - Other
Directory listing - VA-list.com
Directory listing - VATSIM partner
Forum (post or signature banner) - Avsim
Forum (post or signature banner) - IVAO
Forum (signature) - Majestic
Forum (post or signature banner) - Other
Forum (post or signature banner) - Vatsim
Multiplayer network - Saw Intercity pilot flying online (IVAO or VATSIM)
Recommendation
Search engine - Coincidence (searching for something other than a VA)
Search engine - Searching for virtual airlines
Social network (Facebook post or Twitter)

Chris Liu (1001)

Please help us target our advertising and recruitment marketing more effectively by telling us how you discovered Intercity Airways.

Dean Farley (1176)

Mine was a banner over at AVSIM forums.  I'd only just purchased the Q400 and was still learning the basics etc.  So I was frequently browsing Avsim forums and see the banner.  If I remember correctly the banner had a Q400 on it which was what caught my attention.

Bill Ant (1076)

Yup, banner on Avsim.  Not that I go on Avsim much anymore.
B.
Visit my Flight Sim Blog! http://deskpilot518.blogspot.com/

Keith Giannoni (1101)

I asked an IVAO ATCO Konstantin Krieter if he could recommend a good VA that used the Dash DH8D . He suggested us.

Keith.

Graham Woodley (1054)

I got Tweet-bombed.
Don't know how they found me. Maybe I was following AVSIM or something.

Not that I use Tw*tter or Farcebook these days.

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Avsim banner add here too. Just purchased the dash and this add popped up for this fantastic va. No looking back.
Certainly with the upcoming release of the mjc professional q4 this would be a great time to recruit some more dashers.

Chris Liu (1001)

Thanks to everyone that's voted and/or submitted comments. The results are interesting; I was hoping they would indicate where I should focus our marketing efforts but it seems everything I've been doing is equally effective!

I'll leave this poll and thread open, so if you haven't yet voted or have any comments to add, please do so  :)

Michael Meyer (1142)

I noticed intercity due to the announcement of the new ARCAS on AVSIM. Espacially the support of the Q400 than made me curious about this VA.

Regards,
Michael
Cheers
Michael

Eric Jones (1130)

I fly with Buffalo in Canada and used to fly with a UK based VA but fell out of love with fsairlines.    I wanted a UK based VA to fly regional flights on routes I am familiar with, signed up and enjoying it.

Eric

Chris Liu (1001)

I forgot to mention that I welcome suggestions for new places we could advertise; they should be free, popular and targeted because I only have limited time to make and post adverts.

Bob Cardone (1336)

I just joined tonight. Was searching for a VA that used the Majestic Q400 which I am addicted to flying on P3D. I live in the US, but have traveled many times to Europe, and thought it would be fun to fly the 400 all over Europe. Just hope the regulations there aren't too different from what I am used to in the US.   

Steve Prowse (1046)

Quote from: Bob Cardone on May 30, 2015 05:05
I just joined tonight. Was searching for a VA that used the Majestic Q400 which I am addicted to flying on P3D. I live in the US, but have traveled many times to Europe, and thought it would be fun to fly the 400 all over Europe. Just hope the regulations there aren't too different from what I am used to in the US.

Welcome to Intercity Airways Bob...I'm sure you'll enjoy this VA!  It has a very knowledgeable and experienced  management team plus a great bunch of pilots.  You've said you're addicted to the Q4.... well you are certainly in with like minded addicts here.  I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as the rest of us.  All the best.

Steve

Chris Hulme (1003)

Welcome to Intercity, we actually have a post covering conversion from USA procedures to European ones which might be of use to you at http://viaintercity.com/forums/general-discussion/european-atc-conversion-course-for-north-american-pilots/

Bob Cardone (1336)

Quote from: Chris Hulme on May 31, 2015 09:57

Welcome to Intercity, we actually have a post covering conversion from USA procedures to European ones which might be of use to you!

http://viaintercity.com/forums/general-discussion/european-atc-conversion-course-for-north-american-pilots/

Just what I needed.  Thanks. 

Zoran Maksic (1348)

Just saw your AD in the Avsim forums and was very excited to see you fly the JS41 and on so many routes as well.