• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

VATSIM tonight

Started by Chris Liu, May 29, 2014 20:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Liu (1001)

I just wanted to say how nice it was to have two fellow Intercity pilots join me on VATSIM this evening, even if it did get slightly confusing when ICX304 and ICX804 were on the same frequency! ;D This was also Michal Rzecznik's first VATSIM flight, so congratulations to him! The other Intercity pilot was none other than Chris H, who I naturally sent a load of written abuse via private message  ::)

I got an OOM, but fortunately it was after landing. And I've just been informed by e-mail I've earned two awards, 20 flights and Jetstream 41 line pilot, so every cloud and all that. Come to think of it, we should make that Intercity's slogan  ;)

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Nice slogan. Would love to have joined you but having to endure a course in Leatherhead.

Chris Hulme (1003)

My first ICX flight on VATSIM and my first solo Dash 8 flight as well (after being instructed by our very own Chris L)

I've also uploaded a few shots from my adventure!

http://viaintercity.com/forums/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=17

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Nice pics Chris.  Hope you enjoyed tour vatsim adventure.

Michal Rzecznik (1127)

Well, I hope to be more often seen on Vatsim, but today it finds out that my mic doesnt want to work with me (or with FSInn). Its a little bit strange 'cos it works fine with FS2Crew.

Chris Liu (1001)

FS INN can be unnecessarily complicated at times, so if you can't get your audio working you may want to try some of the other pilot clients available. They don't have the same set of features and their model matching is inferior but they're a lot easier to use and generally more reliable.

Squawkbox is popular, and there's a new client out called vPilot.

Michal Rzecznik (1127)

After 3 days long fight i solved it! External audio card for USB and everything works. Probably integrated audio card caused problem.
So right now, I hope see You more often on Vatsim  :D