• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Request for modification

Started by Justin Friedland, Feb 01, 2015 19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Friedland (1043)

Gentlemen,
Is there anyway to have the readout in the search function show what page you are on when looking for a flight.
For example, if you search for Dash flights, more than 40 pages of possibilities come up.  At the moment, I can find no way of knowing what page I am on in my search.  This could be as simple as making the underline disappear under the page number you are currently viewing, or numbering the pages themselves, but it sure would be nice to be able to move around based on where you've been or where you want to go in the page search.
Thanks,
Justin Friedland

Steve Prowse (1046)

Justin,

You are able to see the page number,  take a look at the browsers address bar eg:

http://viaintercity.com/schedule_s.php?flight=&depi=egbb&arri=&aircraft=DH8D&itin=&order=flight&order1=ASC&p=3

The last digit is the current page, in this case I'm looking at page 3.  I'm sure ChrisH will add to this but in the mean time I hope this helps. 

All the best

Steve

Chris Liu (1001)

What Steve suggested will work on the website, but not within ACARS as you can't see the URL/address. I'll pass this one on to Chris H as ACARS is his baby  :)

Generally speaking, we recommend you use the website's route map to find a city pair you'd like to fly, as it saves looking through many pages of schedule search results.

Chris Hulme (1003)

Hi Justin

Not a problem will make this change in the next few days.

Chris

Chris Hulme (1003)

Updated, current page is now underlined in search results on both the main website and ACARS!

Justin Friedland (1043)

Beauty.  Exactly what I needed.  Thanks for the quick, elegant solution.

Steve Prowse (1046)

Quote from: Chris Hulme on Feb 04, 2015 17:20
Updated, current page is now underlined in search results on both the main website and ACARS!

The ACARs search seems to be the same..all the page index numbers are underlined...may be just me though :-\

Cheers
Steve

Chris Hulme (1003)

Right click and choose refresh might be loading from your cache

Steve Prowse (1046)

Quote from: Chris Hulme on Feb 07, 2015 08:45
Right click and choose refresh might be loading from your cache

Exactly on the ball Chris many thanks

Steve