• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

OFF BLOCKS Button Absent

Started by Elijah Hoyt, May 21, 2013 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Elijah Hoyt (1021)

I looked to log my first flight today but was dismayed to find that the OFF BLOCKS button as described for Majestic Dash-8 flights was nowhere to be found. I re downloaded the installer and installed and ran as administrator, with no help. The order of messages presented when starting a flight is this:

Confirmation of boarding,

Ensure brakes set and engine off,

Once the flight is loaded...

Are you flying the Majestic Dash 8?

Chris Hulme (1003)

If you select Yes to flying the Majestic then the button should appear, I will double check that it is working correctly after the recent update.

Chris Liu (1001)

The "Off Blocks" button should appear on the left of Intercity ACARS once it has an FS UIPC connection to FSX (providing you've answer "Yes" to flying the Majestic).

We updated ACARS within the last 48 hours to make it simpler to use, so I'll get Chris Hulme to double check we've not broken "off blocks" in the process.

UPDATE: Oops, he beat me to it! How's that for customer service?  :lol: We've found a bug that slipped through our quality control, we're already correcting it and the update will be available shortly; please accept our sincere apologies. If flew and were unable to log the flight, please PM or e-mail me the details and we'll manually add the flight to your logbook (flight number, blocks on and blocks off time, if multiplayer was used)

Chris Hulme (1003)

Ive fixed it and released an update so just run the updater or download ACARS from the downloads page again!

Elijah Hoyt (1021)

Thanks guys! I'll be conducting my first flight this afternoon/evening (here in the central US).