• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

flight planner problems [Solved]

Started by Anthony Latham, Apr 05, 2017 17:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Latham (1538)

can anyone help... ok this is happening all the time for me..im opening acars and selecting the flight ive chosen,,
i then load fsx to the airport and gate with the dash 400 then the acars asks that my parking brake is on my conditioners are fuel off and my throttles are disc which i do..after loading the fms etc and start the engines, i start to taxi at which time the acars is folowing my heading ,then i take off and the acars is showing both my heading and altitude..then after a short while a message comes up ..
PLEASE POSITION AIRCRAFT AT DEPARTURE AIRFIELD...so then i have to end the flight..the only addon im using is pro atc x....please help...

Chris Hulme (1003)

Can I ask what sim your running?

Benjamin Hall (1007)

I've recently reported an issue with p3d 3.4 and acars. Chris has sent me a link to test. As soon as I get a chance I'll report back.

Anthony Latham (1538)

I'm using fsx gold edition acceleration...the thing is when I take off it does start tracking
My height and heading but then the message comes up to position at the departure airport..
I don't have a problem when I'm flying the pmdg jetstream....

Chris Hulme (1003)

I think the problem is related to the Q4 somewhere. If you complete a Q4 flight and can't log it just pop the details below, flight number and departure and arrival time and I will add it to your logbook manually until I find a fix for this.

Graham Bannister (1171)

There is a moral to this story...
Fly the Jetstream J41..  ;D 8)

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Icx 633
Ham-lcy

Off 16.18
On 17.42

Cheers

Ben

Chris Liu (1001)

Chris Hulme (1003)

Just to keep everyone in the loop, we've found a fix for this and are just doing some final testing

Chris Hulme (1003)

ACARS has now been updated to fix this, it will update itself next time you run it.