• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Flight incomplete

Started by Luis Nunes, Oct 06, 2014 02:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis Nunes (1214)

Hi everyone! I just did my first flight on intercity airways, but i've flown offline. i took the ICX78 flight from EGLC to EDDM, landed at Munich, parked, opened the doors for disembark and i still can't place a report due to it saying my flight is incomplete. any possible help?
thanks, Luis
I7 4770 3.4 ghz, 16gb DDR3, GTX 770 2gb DDR5, 3TB WD HDD, 2x 750GB WD Black Caviar, Win 8.1.

Chris Liu (1001)

Hi Luis, I've filed this flight so you can now find it in your Intercity logbook. Your flight was showing as "cruise" (I'm not sure why, but it looks like the aircraft moved after engine shutdown?), which is why it wouldn't let you submit the report. If this reoccurs please let us know so we can look in to it further.

Luis Nunes (1214)

Thank you Chris! I'll let you know if the problem persists.
I7 4770 3.4 ghz, 16gb DDR3, GTX 770 2gb DDR5, 3TB WD HDD, 2x 750GB WD Black Caviar, Win 8.1.

Luis Nunes (1214)

I have already lost about 6 hours of flying time due to fsx crashing as soon as i touch the arrival airport. It may not have anything to do with the ACARS (most probably not, just fsx being fsx) but i thought this should be the correct section to post this appeal. Is there any possibility of having this hours logged?? At least the last flight since i don't remember when i did the other one... they were both from EDDL to LPPT the latter being ICX99U.
Thanks a lot!
Luis

Chris Liu (1001)

If FSX crashes upon/after landing we can usually recover the flight report until you start another flight, because the new flight overwrites the previous incomplete flight.

I have recovered ICX99U for you and it's now in your logbook, well done on an on-time arrival  :) The other flight is unfortunately lost, sorry.

ACARS is very unlikely to cause an FSX crash because it only reads data from FSX (i.e. it doesn't make any changes or inputs to FS, it just watches it).

Luis Nunes (1214)

Thanks Chris. Yeah i need to find what is causing the crash because it is always when i touch with the wheels on the runway. During the whole flight it's just perfect.

Thanks
Luis