• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

ACARS Update 21/01/2016

Started by Chris Hulme, Jan 16, 2016 13:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Hulme (1003)

Update 21/01/2016: I have updated today with a minor upgrade as one of the variables was being incorrectly read. This should now solve all issues! If ACARS fails to detect off/on blocks with Majestic's Q400, please let us know here.

Hi Everyone,

We have released an update to ACARS today with a number of fixes, mostly behind the scenes stuff except for 1!

With the update of the Majestic Q400 to version 1.017 RC2 (See here) we are now able to use more variables and so have updated ACARS to read the Prop Lever position for the Q400. So if you previously have had issues and had to use the Manual On/Off Blocks buttons then please give this new feature a go. We have also added the option to enable the On/Off Blocks buttons onto the flight logger screen, so if you forget to press it then you have the option to enable them.

We now also will be recording aircraft speed which will show on the graph in your logbook!

Happy Flying!

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Hi Chris,

I had a minor issue on flight log ID 16011713571007

Didn't seem to recognise on blocks time 11:18-11:59.

Return sector was fine although required manual pressing of on blocks.

Cheers

Ben

Chris Hulme (1003)

Hi Ben

Did it recognise off blocks?
I assume you were in the MJQ400?
Also had it previously worked or have you always had to press the On/Off Blocks buttons?

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Previously worked fine. Recognised off blocks although didn't seem to be until I advanced condition levers to max.
Same with the return sector. Required manual press of on blocks.

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Benjamin Hall on Jan 18, 2016 00:03
Previously worked fine. Recognised off blocks although didn't seem to be until I advanced condition levers to max.
Same with the return sector. Required manual press of on blocks.

Released a minor upgrade today which should solve your issue as the variable was being read incorrectly.

Benjamin Hall (1007)