• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Visited 50 Airports Award [Solved]

Started by Sergio De Ceglie, May 23, 2015 14:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Hi Chris,

I received the Visited 50 Airports award today but the image with the pin shows 500. Looks like someone was at the pub when they knocked this up.  ;)

Cheers,
Serge

Chris Hulme (1003)

Mr Liu was in charge of graphics, I'll have him knock one up when he's sober and update it!
I believe you might be the first to get this award! (I will of course verify this so I can't be held liable if it's not true!)

Chris Liu (1001)

It's not my fault, you've had it reference the wrong gif! airports50.gif is sat on the server feeling all forgotten about...

Chris Hulme (1003)

Just done some digging and I hadn't referenced the wrong gif but not uploaded the 50 airports one, so the server must have assumed we meant the 500 one and used that instead! Whoops!

All fixed now, and you are the first to get this award!

Chris Liu (1001)

So that awards directory in the forum folder structure isn't where they're actually pulled from?  :o

Congrats Serge, I'm on a mission to visit more airports myself (bought quite a bit of scenery this weekend) but don't think I will catch you up!

Steve Prowse (1046)

Quote from: Chris Hulme on May 26, 2015 11:36
Just done some digging and I hadnt referenced the wrong gif but not uploaded the 50 airports one, so the server ust have thought we  meant the 500 one and used that instead! Whoops!

Many congratulations Serge.....the server had a thought Chris.....????ahhhhh  ;D ;D

cheers

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Steve Prowse on May 26, 2015 13:08
Just done some digging and I hadnt referenced the wrong gif but not uploaded the 50 airports one, so the server ust have thought we  meant the 500 one and used that instead! Whoops!

Many congratulations Serge.....the server had a thought Chris..... ??? ?ahhhhh  ;D ;D

cheers

I mean it assumed haha, it has a brain of its own and even has its own office at Intercity HQ!

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Thanks for sorting it out guys.

A bit suprised I'm the first to get the 50 airports award as there are a few pilots with quite a lot more flights than me in their logbooks.

That new visited airports webpage is really handy. I'm currently making an effort to knock off all the airports in the UK and Ireland and then work my way through the remaining airports on the continent. Keeps things interesting.

Cheers,
Serge

Steve Prowse (1046)

Quote from: Chris Hulme on May 26, 2015 13:17
Quote from: Steve Prowse on May 26, 2015 13:08

Many congratulations Serge.....the server had a thought Chris..... ??? ?ahhhhh  ;D ;D

cheers

I mean it assumed haha, it has a brain of its own and even has its own office at Intercity HQ!

Stop it Chris.... think of my ticker...roflmao

All the best