• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Information for passengers

Started by Chris Liu, Feb 25, 2014 10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Liu (1001)

Ever wondered what it's like for the folks sat behind you? Well wonder no more! Make busy with the clicky button on the nice blue underlined text below, and all shall be answered:
http://www.viaintercity.com/passengers.php

It's just a bit of fun really, but I thought it'd be something nice to add to the website.

And just in case you were curious about cabin crew uniforms (I can't imagine you ever were, but I'm full of answers to questions you'll never have), here's Karin Weber ready to assist embarking passengers and a frequent flyer card:

Sean Donno (1110)

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Awesome job Chris.

Is it wrong that I find that stewardess moderately attractive?

Chris Liu (1001)

Considering she's a mannequin, I think it probably is a bit  ;D Having said that, they did a film about that sort of thing so it's probably acceptable lol

PS: I know me and Chris have been a little quiet lately, reason being is he's moving house and I had quite a few issues with my new car. But we're pretty much sorted now (at least I hope so!), so normal service shall resume shortly. Along with ACARS v2.

Sean Donno (1110)

Quote from: Benjamin Hall on Mar 09, 2014 17:20
Awesome job Chris.

Yes  :o

Bet you fancied Lara Croft as well  :P

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Quote from: Sean Donno on Mar 14, 2014 13:55
Quote from: Benjamin Hall on Mar 09, 2014 17:20
Awesome job Chris.

Yes  :o

Bet you fancied Lara Croft as well  :P

I still do fancy Lara!!

Jim Caudell (1163)

As employee, can we apply for the reward card? I figure we travel enough, so when we need a holiday, it would be nice to have a little benefits  ;D

Of course if you plan your flights right, it might just work out right lol
Even if she is a mannequin, still nice to look at on the flights. That is why I ask for so much coffee on flights. Sorry, not trying to offend anyone. 

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Jim Caudell on Aug 01, 2014 04:04
As employee, can we apply for the reward card? I figure we travel enough, so when we need a holiday, it would be nice to have a little benefits  ;D

Of course if you plan your flights right, it might just work out right lol
Even if she is a mannequin, still nice to look at on the flights. That is why I ask for so much coffee on flights. Sorry, not trying to offend anyone.

Im sure if we were a real company, there would be a benefits package in place with staff travel at a very reduced rate!

As for asking for coffee all the time, theres a few captains at work like that, everytime you phone.....Ill have another drink please.. :o :o [size=78%]!![/size]

Paul Regimbal (1002)

I'll take one too!

And Chris you might as well just keep the coffee pot close by in my flights  ;D