• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Destinations

Started by Steve Prowse, Feb 26, 2015 13:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Prowse (1046)

I guess this request is for Chris H:  Would it be possible to have a list of all the destinations I've visited and a list of all the destination I've yet to visit?  I thought that, if possible, it could appear/be attached to logbook in the 'crew page'.  It's just that it would make it easier to pick a new destination one that I've never landed in.

Many thanks

Steve

Chris Hulme (1003)

I'm sure we could do something like that, leave it with me I'm currently in the process of moving so don't have a huge amount of time it watch this space!

Steve Prowse (1046)

Nice one Chris thanks....moving, what a nightmare; still there is light at the end of the tunnel Chris it all works out in the end it does believe me.  I think we've moved about three times...nightmare...too old now for all that now.  Anyway take it steady mate and all the best.

Cheers

Steve

Chris Liu (1001)

Good idea, I might even see if I can talk Chris in to making a map for it  ;D We're actually moving at the same time (but not together!); I'm having my new box room skim plastered today, in preparation for conversion to Intercity Airways Head Office  :) Although it means I'm without a desk or PC at the moment.

Steve Prowse (1046)

Ah I guess then both of you are up to your respective necks in boxes etc, happy day aye!  Yeah, it's just I'm going to try to fly to every destination we have...I'm sure Chris H will crack this so I can see where I've been and places I've yet to land in.  Still no rush enjoy the move ;)

All the best

Steve