• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Recent posts

ACARS / Re: Acars still not functionin...
Last post by Chris Hulme - Jun 05, 2023 11:13
HI Gert

Ive pushed an update and changed the page where the login is so hopefully it should let you login, give it a try and let me know.
ACARS stores your login details in the registry, ill PM you with the location.

Chris
Last post by Gert Visser - Jun 05, 2023 10:16
Hi Chris, the problem persists.
I have de-installed acars. After that I deleted the cache from  Edge and Firefox. I did run a registry cleaner.
Afterwards I restarted the computer, ande installed Acars again.
I did get the login screen with my number and password filled in!! Login was however impossible because (said acars) the password was incorrect.
I am at a loss.
Can yu tellme where Acars is installed. I can check after de-installing if there are any files left.
I think it is strange that when you reinstall after my cleaning operation acars still "knows" my number and password! and that it doesn't match with the password in the membershipfiles when loggin in. Hope you can shed some light...
Thanks for your trouble,

Gert
Last post by Gert Visser - Jun 05, 2023 08:36
Hi Chris,
Thanks.
I will delete, reload and reinstall acars when I am home from work. Will report back.

Gert
Last post by Chris Hulme - Jun 04, 2023 21:48
No problem, I'm in work at the moment I'll re issue the latest update which should hopefully reset the problem for you
Last post by Gert Visser - Jun 04, 2023 19:34
Hi Chris,
cleared the cache in Edge and Firefox. But still not possible to login
Last post by Chris Hulme - Jun 04, 2023 17:29
Hi Gert

Try clearing the cache on internet explorer/edge as it's probably loading a cached version of the login script
ACARS / Acars still not functioning! [...
Last post by Gert Visser - Jun 04, 2023 10:54
Hi Chris,
Acars still doesnt work all right.  I can start the program now, but login is not possible. I reset my password via asking for a new one, but acars doesn't accept the new password.
Hope you can find something

Sincerely yours,
Gert
ACARS / Re: Acars hangs on start. [Sol...
Last post by Chris Hulme - Jun 04, 2023 10:02
Issue should have now been resolved, when I uploaded the new website I moved one of the dependant files for ACARS and didn't update the reference!

Any missed flights can be manually logged here http://viaintercity.com/manual-flight-log/
ACARS / Re: Acars hangs on start.
Last post by Chris Liu - Jun 04, 2023 00:40
We're investigating, think it's connected to the new site. Please make a note of your flight details (on and off blocks, flight number) and you can submit a manual flight log in the crew area so you don't miss out on your hours.
ACARS / Re: Acars hangs on start.
Last post by Diego Sollini - Jun 03, 2023 22:58
Hi to all i have the same problem here, thanks in advance
Best regards
Diego