Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Events and charters / [03/03/18 1300-2100Z VATSIM] Zurich VA Meeting
« Last post by Chris Liu on Sat 17 Feb 2018, 17:08 »
Intercity serve Zurich (LSZH) from all 5 of our bases, but we can add charter flights for other airports (within 600 nm of LSZH) if you let me know in advance. I know quite a few airports are being staffed in conjunction with this event.

If the flight number you want is already in use, please use your crew/pilot ID as your flight number. You need to book your slots by clicking the picture at the end of this post, then post in this thread to let us know you're going  :) We are officially registered for this event, please add TO BE ANNOUNCED in your VATSIM flightplan comments so your attendance can be recorded.

Full details: http://vameeting.vacc.ch/event-info.
We are officially registered for this event, please add TO BE ANNOUNCED in your VATSIM flightplan comments.

ACARS / Re: forgot to start acars on vatsim ICX15B [Solved]
« Last post by Wil De Boer on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 19:45 »
top thx
ACARS / Re: forgot to start acars on vatsim ICX15B [resolved]
« Last post by Chris Liu on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 08:48 »
Added to your logbook
ACARS / forgot to start acars on vatsim ICX15B [Solved]
« Last post by Wil De Boer on Sun 11 Feb 2018, 14:32 »
 :'(

From / To:   LKPR Ruzyne  LIML Linate
Pilot:   wil de boer
Aircraft:   MJC8Q400_ICX_GREEN
Landing rate:   -64 ft/min
Flight time:   01:17
Distance:   383 nm
Fuel burnt:   1,297 KGS
Max. Altitude:   24,362 ft
Max. Speed:   370 kts
Average Speed:   288 kts
Tags:   None
Remarks:   None
Flight transitions
Take-off   Landing
Airport   LKPR Ruzyne   LIML Linate
Country   CZ Czech Republic   IT Italy
Local Time   11FEB18 1354   11FEB18 1512
Time (ZULU)   11FEB18 1254Z   11FEB18 1412Z
Fuel   3,068 KGS   1,771 KGS
Heading   242°   357°
Speed TAS   133 kts   126 kts
Pitch   8°    3°
Bank   2°    3°
Winds   213° @ 13 kts   100° @ 4 kts
General Discussion / Re: Aircraft substitution
« Last post by Bob Cardone on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 13:08 »
Ideally not, we would prefer pilots to use the specified aircraft type.

1) In order to conduct a flight with Intercity Airways, members must fly a route contained within our schedules, using the aircraft type specified. Members must not attempt a flight they are unable to complete (i.e. land safely at the destination airfield) and diversions are only permitted in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances (e.g. bad weather, technical problems, medical issue or fuel shortage). The scheduled times are "block times" (i.e. departure time is when the engines are started, and arrival time is when the engines are shutdown) stated in Zulu/GMT/UTC.

Ok,

I will just fly some of  those routes on my own.
General Discussion / Re: Sim Brief
« Last post by Chris Hulme on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 09:13 »
Thanks for your screenshot, can I check does ACARS just bring up one window for simbrief or 2, like this?

Could I also ask you to please be patient when waiting for a reply, myself and Chris run Intercity in our spare time and both have full time jobs and other commitments. We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible however we are both very busy outside of Intercity.
General Discussion / Re: Aircraft substitution
« Last post by Chris Hulme on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 09:09 »
Ideally not, we would prefer pilots to use the specified aircraft type because it'll throw the flight times out.

1) In order to conduct a flight with Intercity Airways, members must fly a route contained within our schedules, using the aircraft type specified. Members must not attempt a flight they are unable to complete (i.e. land safely at the destination airfield) and diversions are only permitted in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances (e.g. bad weather, technical problems, medical issue or fuel shortage). The scheduled times are "block times" (i.e. departure time is when the engines are started, and arrival time is when the engines are shutdown) stated in Zulu/GMT/UTC.
General Discussion / Aircraft substitution
« Last post by Bob Cardone on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 00:53 »
Can the DH8D be substituted for the JS41 on a route.
General Discussion / Re: Sim Brief
« Last post by Antonio Henriquez on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 23:32 »

????????????   :( :-\
Airbus A320 series (A319-115 and A320-214) / Aerosoft A320 Professional
« Last post by Chris Liu on Mon 05 Feb 2018, 14:51 »
So you may have heard Aerosoft has been working on a major overhaul of their A320 product for P3Dv4 (with 32 bit versions possibly coming later) "Around 60% of the modeling and textures are new and more then 75% of the code is new" and there will be discounted upgrade pricing for existing customers.

They have now posted more details about their release plans at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/127623-aerosoft-a318a319a320a321a330-professional-preview-part-4/&page=75&tab=comments#comment-864196 although have yet to set a date and I'm unclear as to how far progressed the project is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10