Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: goodbye fsx , hello p3d4
« Last post by Wil De Boer on Wed 13 Feb 2019, 14:20 »
for me except the p3d4 cost  I had to renew the mjc dash ,the ifly737 and hifi as.Most vendors have special upgrade prices.
But still it is a step that cost money. Some addons as the aerosoft crj and orbx just switch installer.
is it worth for me ??? in the past with the p3d 32 version not , with the p3d4 64 version  a big yes .
And the big surprise that many sceneries from fsx still usable .
General Discussion / Re: goodbye fsx , hello p3d4
« Last post by Chris Liu on Wed 13 Feb 2019, 11:45 »
I think P3D v4 has proved to be the tipping point, it now offers sufficiently better performance, visuals and addon exclusives to justify the cost and time to switch from FSX. Unless you own lots of PMDG and A2A stuff, then it gets very expensive!
General Discussion / goodbye fsx , hello p3d4
« Last post by Wil De Boer on Wed 13 Feb 2019, 08:47 »
after a total  `meltdown `from fsx . causes by my self with the orbx scenery. I needed a complete new  and fresh instal.
I decided to take a 1 month option to see how the p3d4 64 bit was running on my pc.
In the past with the 32 versions it runs worse than fsx.
So p3d4 installing free fsuipc5 , al orbx vector,olc and England , scotland and ireland , uk2000 , the mjc dash and aerosoft crj.Hifi AS weather, Rex airport.
Several payware fsx scenery works fine in p3d4.
And it really  surprises me , what a difference , the scenery looks  very good , addons AC and weather beautiful .
And with all sliders open on the same PC  about 35 fps ( fsx was running on 15/20)

so after all I`m now after more than 20 years very happy with lockheed martin p3d4 academic   license .
and with the Uk scenery back to fly all Flybe routes. :) :) :)
kind regards
wiil
ACARS / Re: Inadvertently Logged Same Flight Twice
« Last post by Chris Hulme on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 10:18 »
Ive removed the 2nd entry, and it shows green as it was within the 10 mins threshold, the orange should read 11-30
ACARS / Inadvertently Logged Same Flight Twice [Solved]
« Last post by Eric Dziura on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 21:31 »
Gentleman,

Two concerns, if you please.

1. I inadvertently logged the same flight twice (ICX124) on Feb 10, 2019. I thought I clicked the wrong button as I was trying to send the flight report, and quickly clicked cancel. I then clicked 'Send' and the report was accepted, but perhaps I click 'Send' on the first attempt also. Please correct my log book.

2. The logbook entry(s) mentioned above are coded green (total flight time column). The scheduled time is 45 minutes but my departure and arrival times are 61 minutes apart. Why isn't the flight coded orange?

Cheers,

Eric Dziura
General Discussion / Re: Finally
« Last post by Chris Liu on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 18:22 »
I keep pestering PMDG about getting it the J41 in to P3Dv4, don't want them forgetting about it but it seemingly falls on deaf ears.
« Last post by Graham Bannister on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 14:43 »
Liam
If you really want to challenge yourself try the Jetstream J41.

Starting that without burning the two engines up is a challenge ;D
« Last post by Liam Tweedy on Sat 09 Feb 2019, 22:31 »
Congratulations- Mostly A320 myself out of EGBB.
Ocassionally give the Dash 8 a spin becuase I like to challenge myself  :-\
« Last post by Graham Woodley on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 10:47 »
Congrats Graham - some achievement!

I'm doing something similar, working through all the A320 destinations (from EGBB to start with) but in slower time  :)
« Last post by Graham Bannister on Wed 06 Feb 2019, 16:27 »
Working on each airport one by one.
Was sticking mostly to those served out of EGLC but recently been going thru LIML.

Next step is Events Coordinator.. :)
Working on a plan to send you guys
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10