Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Systems upgrade
« Last post by Chris Liu on Today at 13:59 »
We've updated our servers from php5.6 to php7.3 which makes things work faster and maintains security. Parts of our website needed code changes and whilst you should not notice any differences in functionality, please advise us if you encounter any problems or unexpected behaviour.
ACARS / Re: ACARS & Flight time discrepancy
« Last post by Chris Hulme on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 09:58 »
I've updated this on the schedules
« Last post by Chris Liu on Sat 16 Mar 2019, 17:48 »
Simple typo on my part for ICX20W, sorry! It should leave at 15:25, not 16:25!
« Last post by Chris Liu on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 16:04 »
The scheduled flight time is showing 0.6 hrs (35 minutes) block to block, this is a mistake and it should be 1 hr 35 minutes. I'll look further in to and correct soon.
ACARS / ACARS & Flight time discrepancy [Solved]
« Last post by Lyndell Stansell on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 02:11 »
I'm very new here and might not be seeing this correct, however I believe there's a problem with how ACARS and/or flight times are calculated...  I flew LIML-LFPO (ICX20W) this evening and the flight took me, logged by ACARS,  1.4 hrs to complete.  When I checked my logbook following the flight that flight time was marked red indicating the flight was scheduled to just take 0.6 hours to complete.

Can someone take a look at my logbook entry and see if I am reading that wrong or if there is, in fact, an issue with the scheduled flight time?
http://www.viaintercity.com/logbook.php?user_id=1791

I would appreciate any feedback
General Discussion / Re: any change for the e175
« Last post by Chris Liu on Wed 13 Mar 2019, 10:00 »
There are some more photos, including virtual cockpit interior shots at https://www.facebook.com/Aeroplaneheaven/posts/1463514587120243

At the moment it looks a bit cartoony inside, I hope this is something that will be improved before release. We shall be keeping a close eye on this product.
General Discussion / Re: howto act
« Last post by Wil De Boer on Mon 11 Mar 2019, 15:57 »
that`s what i did right downwind . following the go around rw10 in the opposite direction . thx for taking time to answer.
regards
wil

Chris it was ICX124 which I logged March 8/19.
« Last post by Chris Liu on Sun 10 Mar 2019, 14:16 »
It would be a visual Rwy 28 as there no instruments charts for that runway, just an AOC (Obstacle). There is an LFMK STAR RWY ALL CONV chart that positions you at the CS NDB between 3500 and FL90 so you could self position from there but I suspect in reality you are given radar vectors by ATC for a visual approach or chucked in to the circuit for self-positioning with Tower.
« Last post by Graham Woodley on Sun 10 Mar 2019, 13:27 »
I've just watched FR1984 (B738) (on FlightRadar24) land at LFMK on 28 - winds 270/17.

He was at 1000' right downwind to 28 so I guess he visually acquires from there, right base over Saint - Jean and final over Carcassonne.

I can only imagine that it's a visual approach on pilots' discretion with ATC from Tower.

I don't know what the FR company procedure is for LFMK.

There's no chart for 28 on Navigraph Charts that I can see.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10