• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Visited Airports

Started by Chris Hulme, Mar 28, 2015 15:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Hulme (1003)

Following a request from one of our pilots we have created a page to help you choose where you might want to fly.

You can find this new page on the main website under Crew Portal and Visited Airports or by clicking here.

At present the page shows you which airports you have visited and how many times and also a map with pins showing airports you have visited in green and airports you have yet to visit in blue. You can hover over airports to show where we fly to from there to assist you.

We hope this new page will help you in finding new destinations to fly and if anyone has any suggestions please forward them to us!

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Thanks for this Chris. Appreciate the effort.

Cheers,
Serge

Graham Woodley (1054)

Excellent work Chris, thanks!

Might it be possible in the future to be able to differentiate between A/C types? Like so I can see all my Q400 or A320 destinations and ignore JS41?

Perhaps different colour pins or a selectable filter?

Just a thought.

Keep up the great work!

Chris Hulme (1003)

Great idea, Ill see what I can come up with. Ive not long since moved house and am still not back up fully running yet. Not to mention that the summer schedule at work is kicking in now. So hopefully if I get 5 mins I'll start to add this!

Quote from: Graham Woodley on Mar 30, 2015 09:42
Excellent work Chris, thanks!

Might it be possible in the future to be able to differentiate between A/C types? Like so I can see all my Q400 or A320 destinations and ignore JS41?

Perhaps different colour pins or a selectable filter?

Just a thought.

Keep up the great work!