• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

20% Off Uk2000 Scenery

Started by Chris Liu, Oct 06, 2013 11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Liu (1001)

We have negotiated a 20% discount with Gary Summons of UK2000, which means all our members are entitled to a 20% discount on any of his great airport sceneries bought from his website, just click this nice blue text to get your discount!

Gary makes scenery for British airports, and they come in two flavours:

VFR Airfields covers most licensed (and even some unlicensed) aerodromes within its coverage area (it's split in to three volumes that cover England and Wales, you get 70+ aerodromes in each volume). It's framerate friendly.

Xtreme products cover just one specific airport (and its surroundings) at a very high level of detail. Xtreme is available for many of Intercity's destinations including our operating bases at Birmingham, London City and Edinburgh and most are available as free and demo versions so you can try them before purchasing. They represent some of the highest quality airport scenery available anywhere in the world.

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Fantastic. I love these sceneries. Looks like I will be poor again this month!

Chris Liu (1001)

Yes, but 20% less poor that you would have been! :) Or just as poor, but with 20% more stuff! :lol:

I've been a busy bee with discounts this month! I'm working on getting us more too, hopefully Aerosoft and vRoute will be added to the list of Intercity partners.

If any members are interested in Blackbox Simulations (BBS) A320 or AoA Media's training videos, drop me a line as I may be able to arrange something with these companies too.