• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Intercity PFPX Package for Autumn-Winter 2014-2015

Started by Sergio De Ceglie, Oct 22, 2014 03:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

To coincide with the release of the Intercity Autumn-Winter 2014-2015 Schedule and the introduction of the A320 I have updated the Intercity PFPX package. The update includes the following changes:

• Schedule updated to Autumn/Winter 2014-2015
  • NATS UK & Ireland Standard Routes updated from October NATS SRD
  • VATroutes updated to include new routes to/from EDDL
  • Added A319 and A320 Aircraft Profiles
Previously the NATS UK & Ireland Standard Routes included were only the Intercity routes however now I have included all routes from the NATS SRD (Standard Routes Document), over 6000 of them.

The package is nearly ready other than editing the A320 profile to match the Intercity SOP (once it's made available) then I'll pass it onto Chris to add to the Downloads section (hopefully in time to match the release of the new schedule).

I was hoping to have a JS41 profile included however the performance file is still being worked on by others so will be included in a future update.

If you want any more information or if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Cheers,
Serge

Chris Liu (1001)

I'll get the new PFPX package uploaded before the new schedule goes live, as always many thanks to Serge for making the package (and also spotting some errors in my scheduling)!

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

I've now finished the A319 and A320 profiles (although they may require a future update to get the equipment correctly matching Intercity's SOP). I will send the completed PFPX package to Chris today for him to add to the Downloads section.

Cheers,
Serge

Chris Liu (1001)

The updated PFPX is now available from the downloads page  :)

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

That's quick. I only just sent it to you.  :)