• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

August 2014 Award Winners

Started by Intercity Airways, Aug 31, 2014 23:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Intercity Airways

Most hours logged during August:
1st Graham Bannister, 1171 (37.7)
2nd Keith Giannoni, 1101 (22.5)
3rd Dean Farley, 1176 (15. 8 )

Most online hours logged during August:
1st Graham Bannister, 1171 (37.7)
2nd Keith Giannoni, 1101 (22.5)
3rd Dean Farley, 1176 (15. 8 )

Congratulations to all of August's award winners! And as always, thanks to everyone who's logged flights this month.

Chris Liu (1001)

Surprise!  ;D Welcome to our latest new feature, monthly awards  :) It's fully automated (thanks to Chris H) so it's impossible for me to get the sums wrong!

From now on, we'll be giving out awards to the three pilots who have logged the most hours (in total and online only) during each month.

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Another nice addition to the VA. Keep up the good work gents and congrat's to the August winners.

Cheers,
Serge

Chris Hulme (1003)

Congrats to our August winners!

Dean Farley (1176)

Oooh :D

Congrats to both Keith and Graham.

I've been having a lot of fun, VATSIM is fantastic and this weekend was great online with the event and ATC coverage across the whole of the UK.  I have my introduction with a VATSIM official tomorrow night to start my training as ATC.  So not only will you see me flying you might also be lucky enough (or unlucky depending on how well it goes) to have me as a controller at one of the UK airports.

Keep up the great work guys,  I'm really enjoying being part of this VA.

Graham Bannister (1171)

Congrats guys.
This VA is what makes flying fun once again.
Being on vacation also helps. :) Looking forward to more flying in the skies over UK and Europe.