You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
1) What information we hold about you The type of data we collect and process includes: • Your name and Crew ID • Your e-mail address • Your IP address • Your Date of Birth • The country you reside in
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out optional fields on your forum profile.
2) How we use your personal information • For the purposes of making your a registered member of Intercity Airways • To provide you with a logbook • We may you use your e-mail address to inform you of Intercity Airways activity • Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our website or ACARS. Your IP address inever publicly visible
3) Other ways we may use your personal information In addition to notifying you of activity on our site which may be relevant to you, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email. We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you're using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
4) Keeping your data secure We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have measures and procedures to secure and safeguard the information we collect.
• Registration and maintaining your preferences, including ensuring you stay logged in • Analytics, which allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it • The Intercity Airways website does not create any third party cookies on your machine. • Other cookies may be set by third party service providers which may provide information such as tracking anonymously which users are visiting the site, or set by content embedded into some pages, such as YouTube or other media service providers.
6) Your rights You have a right to access the personally identifiable data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. Please contact us to do so, note this may be subject to an administration fee and may require a copy of photographic and authoritative proof of your identity. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
7) Acceptance Continued use of our site signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not accept the policy please do not use the site. We may make changes to this policy at any time and you may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.