• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Vroute Partner Airline Status.

Started by Benjamin Hall, Jul 12, 2013 19:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjamin Hall (1007)

I had this pop up on my Vroute page and wondered what the management view would be on whether this would be a good thing for our Airline.

http://www.vroute.net/content/view/102/1/

Chris Hulme (1003)

Ive setup a Vroute community and emailed the list of VATSIM IDs to the guys over at Vroute, so watch you on your Vroute for an invite!

So long as your VATSIM ID is correct in your profile you should get an invite!

Chris Hulme (1003)

OK, we are now setup as a vroute community and you should receive an invitation to join the community :D. Once 10 ICX pilots have accepted their invites, we get a 10% discount on vroute premium.

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Chris Liu (1001)

We're also applying to become an official VATSIM partner airline over the next few weeks, as we now meet the approval criteria.

Jim Parish (1045)

Good stuff!  Many thanks for all the work.

Jim Parish

ICX 1045

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Hopefully controllers will stop using INTEX now!! ^_^

Chris Liu (1001)

I've requested an update to the ICX record at VATAWARE as well, but it looks like they've not added any new airlines to their database in over a year (even real ones) :wacko: However, we're now officially VATSIM approved and vRoute registered, so rest assured we're doing everything we can. In the meantime, you can add OPR/INTERCITY to your flightplan remarks, this seems to ensure I am given the correct callsign when on VATSIM.

Either that or I change the airline's callsign to Intex :lol:

Paul Regimbal (1002)

Either that or I change the airline's callsign to Intex :lol:

Maybe not  :P

but nice try  :D

Jim Parish (1045)

When flying online - do we use our pilot ID, or the Intercity Flight Number for the callsign? This is most likely already answered somewhere, but I thought I'd ask.  :)

Jim Parish

ICX 1045

Chris Liu (1001)

Use the flight number, just like in real life :) The Pilot IDs are just for logging in to the website, forums/gallery and acars.

I don't believe anyone has asked yet, so I'll make sure I add it in to the website somewhere when I do the rest of this week's website updates.