• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Online events: logging the time for Intercity?

Started by Ron Kurz, Mar 28, 2016 11:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Kurz (1390)

There are quite a few very interesting and great online meetings on IVAO and VATSIM. Many of them are not on our route map.

It would be great it was possible to  those hours when taking part in them as CS/INTERCITY in our log books... ;D

cheers,
Ron

Chris Liu (1001)

If you let us know what events you're interested in, we can promote them here and add charter flights to suit. Obviously they need to fit with our general operations (i.e. we're not likely to attend an event like Cross the Pond or one in Brazil)

Ron Kurz (1390)

Well, IVAO had a Rome to Barcelona bridge the other day which was pretty cool. There's one between Cologn and Zurich every so often, etc. And most Tuesdays a big part of Europe has Online-day.

How much time in advance do you need to know?

No Brazil? - with a JS41? - aw shucks :-\ . There goes the Copacabana  :-\

Chris Liu (1001)

The more notice the better, if it's less than 3 days then I might not have time to arrange anything. I can't promise to arrange a charter for every event but if you can supply a list of upcoming events you're most interested in (and that fit with Intercity, see the route map for our main operating area and ignore the few outlying airports), I'm sure I can sort a few out  :)

Ideally any charter should be under 600nm; Rome to Barcelona and Cologne to Zurich examples you gave would both be fine, we can pop them on as charters next time an event comes up. Sorry I missed your post, it was a national holiday here so I was away from home.

Ron Kurz (1390)

Thanx Chris - I will give you a heads up a soon as I see some interesting events