• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Happy to be back

Started by Ian Robson, Dec 20, 2017 10:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Robson (1114)

Hi All,

Just wanted to say Hello and Merry Christmas to you all!!

I used to be a member of Intercity back in 2014 flying the JS41, but left due to a lack of time. I'm pleased to say that I now have more time and Chris has allowed me to rejoin. This time I'm focusing on the Dash 8 in a newly installed version of Prepar3d v4.

It's taken a while to get back up to speed with Flightsim but I'm getting there, and last night I logged my first VATSIM flight for quite some time.

I'll leave it there and hope to see you all in the skies :-)
Regards,
Ian

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Ian Robson (1114)

Sorry guys, my return to Intercity has been short lived unfortunately.

A change in job has really taken me away from flightsim for quite some time and I've fallen foul of the inactivity rules. I totally forgot about LOA but that's ok.

I'm hoping to be able to get back online flying the Q400 at some point in the next couple of months.

Safe flying and hope to catch you all later.
Regards,
Ian

Benjamin Hall (1007)

I know the problem Ian.
Busy work life and family have to come first. Look forward to seeing you back soon.

Ben

Chris Hulme (1003)

Not a problem, either mark yourself as LOA or if you get deactivated drop us an email and we can reactive your account when your ready to return!

Ian Robson (1114)

Thanks Chris,

I've done as you suggested and put leave in until the end of April, perhaps I'm being optimistic with that short length of time but I really want to get back in the Q400 as soon as possible, (I hope I can remember how she flies  ;D ).
Regards,
Ian