• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Any plans for other aircraft to be added

Started by Peter Kelberg, May 24, 2013 12:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Hulme (1003)

I wouldnt blame Wilco entirly for the Airbus, as far as im aware the Airbus is a very complex aircraft and even the pilots are sometimes unsure of how the system actually works but are more trained just to use it (if that makes sense). I know FSLabs have got an actual EZY pilot helping them out so hopefully itll bea very nice, and more accurate addon! I did fly the PSS once upon a time and I read somewhere that, that was the most accurate Airbus addon but its very...very old now!

The Embraers are very good from Wilco, have flown the 135/145 quite a lot but not as much the 170/190, however if their 135/134 is anything to go by it should be a decent addon! Not only that we can get the Embraers into LCY!

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Maybe I should give the E jets series a try then. Agreed they are certainly replacing the Avro Rjs pretty much everywhere.

I also waited with eager anticipation for the DA F100 3d cockpit. Shame that was a great addon.

Looks like the management will have some serious dilemas in future aircraft selection/route expansion!

Benjamin Hall (1007)

What a dilema! Just flight have the E-jets on half price this weekend! And I get paid Monday!!

Looks like fate!