• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

AirHauler 2

Started by Luis Nunes, Oct 22, 2014 17:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis Nunes (1214)

I've been quite a big fan of AirHauler and I can't wait for AirHauler 2 to be released (who knows when...) and from what I read, apparently there is a new function that will allow AirHauler 2 to be linked to VA's. Is it something that you guys ever thought about? Or do you want to keep Intercity Airways just as it is?
I7 4770 3.4 ghz, 16gb DDR3, GTX 770 2gb DDR5, 3TB WD HDD, 2x 750GB WD Black Caviar, Win 8.1.

Chris Liu (1001)

Because AirHauler 1 didn't allow linking to VAs, we couldn't consider it. We would consider linking to AirHauler 2 dependant on how much work is required, how many of our pilots use it and what the benefits are.

None of the management team have used AirHauler so we'd need to look at it when it's released, but I thought it was based around running your own air freight business?

Luis Nunes (1214)

It was indeed, but from what i understood, you could link the new version of AirHauler to the VA's and, i think, use the routes already planned by the VA to use with AirHauler for cargo transport. I think it is supposed to log hours on the VA ACARS but also to use those routes for air freight business inside AirHauler.
I7 4770 3.4 ghz, 16gb DDR3, GTX 770 2gb DDR5, 3TB WD HDD, 2x 750GB WD Black Caviar, Win 8.1.

Chris Liu (1001)

Because we don't store any flight plans in our website, carry very little freight and use our own ACARS, linking Air Hauler 2 to Intercity might not offer many benefits. But I'll keep AH2 in mind until it's released.