• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

1 June - 1 September, Charter, Spanish coast

Started by Chris Liu, Jun 02, 2017 11:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Liu (1001)

We've won a tender for a batch of Spanish summer holiday charter work, which we're operating out of Birmingham, so these legs are little longer than usual at 2.5-3 hours.

• Birmingham-Alicante and return (4x A320/week)
  • Birmingham-Ibiza and return (4x A320/week)
  • Birmingham-Malaga and return (4x A320/week)
NB: These routes are available using ACARS "Charters" tickbox, they will not show up using the normal schedule search functions or outside the specified date range. Once they're gone, they're gone!

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Thanks for the Charter flights Chris.

I have attached a file to this message that will add these charter flights to the PFPX schedule (the file can be imported via the Schedule editor in PFPX). This file only contains the Charter flights and it's recommended that the full Spring-Summer 2017 Schedule be installed first (available from the downloads section of the website).

Note that these flights will only show up in PFPX Thursday - Sunday and from June 1st to September 1st as per the thread title.

Cheers,
Serge

Maarten Monchen (1556)

ACARS says ICX99A is a flight from Birmingham to Birmingham instead of Alicante (although the code is correct LEAL)  :o

I think holiday operators won't be amused by that... LOL  ;D ;D

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Maarten Monchen on Jun 07, 2017 19:02
ACARS says ICX99A is a flight from Birmingham to Birmingham instead of Alicante (although the code is correct LEAL)  :o

Whoops! I'll update it when I can but it won't affect your logbook  ;D

Chris Liu (1001)

Is this my mistake or yours? It's got all the hallmarks of one of my clangers!

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Chris Liu on Jun 07, 2017 22:13
Is this my mistake or yours? It's got all the hallmarks of one of my clangers!

I think it's mine as I re sorted the excel file you sent me!

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Maarten Monchen on Jun 07, 2017 19:02

All fixed now!

Chris Liu (1001)

These charters have now ended, 15 flights were flown by 4 pilots, thanks to everyone who took part  :)

As the off-peak season is now upon us and I'm busy scheduling our new Med base, the next set of charters are a while away but there are some winter season flights coming to the main schedule in October.