• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Majestic update

Started by Steve Prowse, Oct 01, 2015 14:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Ditto. Reviews and feedback all positive.

Michael Meyer (1142)

First flight with the Pro edition now to ENZV  8)

Beside the new features you also will recognize a more smoother presentation of the whole flightdeck and the CRTs

The integration of the ASN weather works perfect

And keep an eye on the gear pins  ;)

Cheers,
Michael
Cheers
Michael

Sean Donno (1110)

Download and install was easy, but I am having a few issues.

The config manager (control panel) has defaulted to pounds for mass and fuel, but I like to use Kg's, so changed this but it keeps defaulting back to pounds! Same issue with Atmospheric Pressure, I like to use hPa and it keeps defaulting to in!

Also the tiller arm shows as being fully left in the Flight controls section and also defaults to mouse only steering. If I select Ailerons to steer the tiller, it does not change it in the sim.

Also in the FMS I cannot remove the ground pins.

Scratching my head a bit now, but have tried an edit in the .ini file and will try this.

Did have a quick fly though and the HGS feature is very nice.

Sean Donno (1110)

Managed to sort my initial problems out ok.
I forgot to open the config manager as 'run as admin' (Win8.2) so did this, changed settings from pounds to Kg's and pressure setting and now all is good.

Tiller arm issue, to sort this one I had to adjust the values for this in the .ini file, and now this is all good also.

Ground pins in FMS works fine now.

So just had a flight around Liverpool to get used to the HGS. Work to do to fully understand this and be able to use it correctly, but it will come with more stick time.

Chris Liu (1001)

Ground pins can only be removed when the doors are open (otherwise how'd you get out to collect them?  ::) ) and the engines are off.

Gert Visser (1391)

Hi all,
did some line training around EGNX. steering is a lot smoother, flare goes very nice now. HUD is a real help, filures are very nice but make me sweat a lot.
To make the 125 hz steering function is a bit difficult, because it depends on your setup of yoke, rudder and joystick.
I had to use TWO joystick designators in the ini file. (saitek setup)
But all in all a real enrichment of my flying experience.

Gert

Sean Donno (1110)

And here is a teaser picture of the HGS  :) 

Click on it and then click on 'details' in the bottom right. When it goes to my album click on it again to get a bigger view.
[smg id=377]

Tons of information right where you need it  8)

The 'line training' conversion is going well, but can't get FS2Crew to work with it presently  :(  Will update here when I get it resolved.

Sean Donno (1110)

Resolved FS2Crew issue by downloading latest version. Works a treat now, so did a quick Night Line Training flight from Liverpool  :)

[smg id=379]

[smg id=380]

Sean Donno (1110)

FS2Crew V1.6 has been released to work with the PRO edition  :)