• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

mjc dash pro on W10 p3d4

Started by Wil De Boer, Feb 20, 2019 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Wil De Boer (1637)

I download the 1215 controls prog .
when I start the exe its asking for Frame network 4.5
When i try to install the net frame work its telling me you cannot install because you got a newer version and 4.5 is already on youre computer

Chris Hulme (1003)

Have you tried right click run as admin?

Wil De Boer (1637)

:-[ when i changed to p3d4 i had to upgrade the mjc pro from fsx to p3d4.
Just a couple of months before i changed from pilot to pro version in fsx.
And i made a stupid mistake with the upgrade to p3d4 ,instead the pro version ,I did the pilot version.
I never looked for it what version I used until a update came . 
Lucky for me simmarket and mjc where willing to correct the mjc pilot version p3d4 to pro without paying twice.

wil

Chris Hulme (1003)

Wil De Boer (1637)

this tool works great rudder , elevator,ailerons and rudder.
I use 2 saitek throttle quadrants , is there a way to program them on the same way. For throttle , prop pitch and flaps
I now do it via fsuipc but is not very accurate 

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Wil De Boer on Apr 11, 2019 18:07
this tool works great rudder , elevator,ailerons and rudder.
I use 2 saitek throttle quadrants , is there a way to program them on the same way. For throttle , prop pitch and flaps
I now do it via fsuipc but is not very accurate

Sadly not, the MJQ4 125hz controls only works on the 3 flight control surfaces, everything else has to be done through FSUIPC

Wil De Boer (1637)

thx for the reply.My saitek controllers are very old I`m waiting for the honeycomb controllers ,the will be on market in july..
the saitek flight yoke is oke but the throttle quadrants  not.
I  have deleted all the flight yoke  axis in p3d4  and fsuipc but i need them for other AC. Have i reload the config everytime I used an other AC????

Chris Hulme (1003)

No you can leave them assigned in flight sim as the Majestic ignores them. I have a 2nd joystick for flying the airbus and it doesn't have any affect on the Q4

Wil De Boer (1637)

OK thx Chris,
glad to know,because I gonna fly with Mebar20`19 with a single prop.
Last night I flew with the Dash lztt-lows in a group flight.And with landing I noticed I have no brakes.
Deleting al the assigned axis i deleted the brakes also , not very clever .

the 125hz axis working great.
kind regards
wil