• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Majestic Q400 v1.020a Update

Started by Chris Hulme, Dec 04, 2017 11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Hulme (1003)

QuoteIncluded in v1.020a:

INSTRUMENTS
+ Shared Cockpit: Debouncing is improved on the LSK8 key of the ARCDU (to switch the transponder mode)  (PRO)
+ FMS graphic artifacts fixes
+ Alternate gear release: inhibit switch is not required to open the nose gear doors by pulling the release handle
+ ND: Improved overlay display logic
+ ELEVATOR ASYMMETRY incorrect light fixed
+ EFIS: CRS1/CRS2 tooltip course will be from the NAV, if FMS is selected
+ ARCDU, FMS Tune page: increased ADF range to 1999kHz
+ Numerous fixes to the mouse acceleration in rotating knobs
+ EFIS FC system page: Fine tuned the rudder indication to correspond exactly to the real aircraft indication
+ PFD graphics fixes

SYSTEMS
+ FlightControls: Steering NSW system activation delay of 7 seconds is implemented
+ CEGPWSSystem: WarningGenerator: 4B mode (flaps) will account for flaps override switch
+ AFCS: GA button modes activation is fixed
+ CAntiiceSystem: Engine door lights stay lit without electrical power, fixed
+ Flight Controls: Fixed the rudder travel restriction versus flaps, when the rudder sensitivity factor in the mjc84.ini is below 1.0
+ Flight Controls: Free steering is added (free caster mode)
+ mjc84.ini: added TillerDeadZone variable to tune the dead zone for the steering tiller
+ PCU AUPC module: added delay of 1/2 seconds prior to feather protection, to prevent inadvertent feather for the props in flight
+ Electrics: DC BUS TIE will not close if both DC Gens failed
+ Engine control: Re-written the mouse drag procedure of the Condition Levers sync with the simconnect
+ FMS: Fixed the incorrect MAP elevation detection
+ FMS TUNE page: Fixed entering ATC code 0001-0004 result in memory selection
+ FMS ETP/PNR: Fixed incorrect FOB fuel kg input on page 2 (PRO)
+ FMS: Added EXITS page under SERVICES
+ FMS: 7 seconds unilink delay instead of 1 second (to improve the shared cockpit sync)
+ FMS: Fixed the incorrect index for waypoints beginning with NAN
+ Nav system: Navaids data will be re-loaded after the aircraft reposition
+ TCAS system: Added audio warning supression for <400ft on approach and <600ft on departure
+ TCAS System: Will not initialize to TA/RA on the ground and <900 ft agl
+ TCAS System: INCREASE DESCEND is blocked <1450ft
+ HGS: Forcing the windshield non-transparent to increase the "IMC" effect triggered from the System Panel
+ Maintenance: Refinements to the wear-off (random failures)
+ NAV framework: Migrated the database from the MS Access to SQL Lite format

APPS:
+ Syspan: Removed the restriction for the systems which can be used by the user pages, and added the restriction of 3 pages limit (PRO)
+ Syspan: Additional failures on the avionics page (PRO)
+ Syspan: Added failure re-set buttons on all of the pages

DOCS:
+ syspan specification: Added failure0TextValue to the page specification
Get it at http://majesticsoftware.com:8080/majesticSec/pages/orderStatus.jsp
NB: This patch was released for 64 bit a couple of weeks ago, the 32 bit is just about to be released

Clive Gulliver (1344)

Hmm, my page only shows patch #1.018e for the Pro version.  :-[

Keith Giannoni (1101)

Latest update released is V1.02A for FSX and P3D. As always, remember to back up your liveries, cfgs and routes and other changes you may have made, as they will all be gone if you do not!
Also beware if you have the control panel pinned anywhere. You will need to delete this one and use the new one with the latest update. Otherwise you will effectively be running two control panels. For example, if you are having difficulty changing the new CP to KGs, it maybe the Simulator is defaulting to the original CP. Hope that makes sense.

Best

Keith

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Clive Gulliver on Dec 04, 2017 13:26
Hmm, my page only shows patch #1.018e for the Pro version.  :-[

You might have to go to the retailer you bought it from. I had to get mine from Just Flight

Clive Gulliver (1344)

Yes, come to think of it, that's what I've done before. And my reseller PC Aviator is a bit slower with patches than most of the others. But patience is a virtue.