• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

Majestic Q400 V1.012 update

Started by Chris Liu, Jan 13, 2015 09:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Liu (1001)

QuoteMJC8Q400 Version 1.012 PILOT edition patch for FSX and Prepar3D V2.x and FSX Steam

Installation:
This patch must be installed over the MJC8Q400 pilot edition version 1.009,1.010 or 1.011

Fixed issues list since Version 1009 PILOT edition

SYSTEMS
+ CScriptingSystem: Removed the script line count limitation
+ doc: updated scripting specification to eliminate the .mjs files
+ CScriptingSystem: allowed arbitrary number of internal vars
+ CScriptingSystem: Redeveloped the scripting to support the named labels instead of line numbers
+ CScriptingSystem: Added AND and OR logical operarions
+ CNavSystem: NavReceivers: optimized math for angle calculation
+ CNavSystem: NavReceivers: now correcting distance to GS for antenna offset from the runway
+ CSoundSystem: Stall volume up 30%

SIM INTEGRATION:
+ Added P3D V2.x compatibility
+ maingauge, aircraft.cfg: freed landing and taxi lights and NAV lights to control FSX lights (for multiplayer compatibility)
+ Fixed the speed loosing in p3d during repositions
+ Added FSX Steam compatibility

FMS:
+ CFMSSystem: AirwayList page: Now allowing up to 250 selection waypoints in the airway

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Thanks for the heads up Chris. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, not even Majestic's own forum!

Cheers,
Serge

James Rish (1558)

I don't know. I tried to install the Q-400 to FSX airplanes, but so far, nothing. The only thing I can get to work are downloads such as from Simviation, such as the Flybe and Horizon models, and such as this: https://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=dash&categoryId=&page=1&filename=
All FSX DeHavilland Dash models I've downloaded from Simviation work fine for me. Otherwise, I have been unable to do a flight I wanted from Edinburgh to Leeds Bradford. I have no default AI Q-400 in my FSX version DVD edition. I've run out of ideas on this one.

-Jr.

Chris Liu (1001)

Hi James,

You can find our freeware Dreamwings Q400 package at http://viaintercity.com/downloads.php (you will need to be logged in to the website first before the downloads page will load), click the link labelled "Full package, FS9 & FSX" this includes the model, sounds and panel so you don't need to download anything else.

Please ensure you follow the instructions in the readme that accompanies our freeware Q400 package:
QuoteCopy and paste the folders within the zip to the location of your flight simulator install, usually found at... C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X

You will be asked if it is okay to overwrite files and folders, click Yes to all.

...installing in to FSX, you will then need to cut the 'Bombardier_DHC8-Q400_DW_IA' folder from:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aircraft
and paste it into:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes
You need to move the folder because the package uses FS2004's file structure, if you don't move it you won't see the Q400 in FSX

I hope this fixes the problem