• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

And this is why I hate painting (A32S previews)

Started by Chris Liu, Oct 07, 2014 00:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Liu (1001)

Quote from: Keith Giannoni on Oct 26, 2014 09:33
There was a mention of another European hub in past comments. Is this something for the new year now? Don't want to pile up more work on the Team.
It's always been our plan to open a few more European bases (although probably not on the same scale as our existing ones) and introduce a jet type at London City.

Regrettably, as we are now approaching the festive season (and I'm hoping to move house during the next 3 months too) I don't have enough time to bring either to fruition this year. Also, having scheduled 200+ A32S flights and painted three Airbus models, I need to log some flights before I'm marked as inactive!

For the remainder of this year, myself and Chris will be focusing on minor website upgrades and marketing that we can fit in "as and when", such as a new awards page that will list all the available awards and who's won each one and a live display of everyone's logged hours for the month. Next year we'll set out an expansion plan, which will finalise where our next operating base will be (we previously considered Barcelona, Cologne, Milan and Gatwick before choosing Düsseldorf).

Bill Ant (1076)

You are doing an excellent job and we all appreciate it!!!!  ;D

Keep up the good work!

Bill
Visit my Flight Sim Blog! http://deskpilot518.blogspot.com/

Keith Giannoni (1101)

Perfect! Makes for a very exciting 2015!

Keith

Elijah Hoyt (1021)

Man, the busses look really great. Excellent work! I'm currently flying my first flight in the A319 now, EGBB-LIPZ. Since I'm in America, I cover the red-eyes, and I have a question. Considering my absolute lack of any knowledge in regards to repainting, please don't take this as a criticism, but only as an inquiry. The logo lights at night time on the tail look a little washed out. Is this just an FSX/Airbus X thing, or would it be possible to darken the birds on the night texture at all?
Again, thank you very much for the tireless work on these additions to our fleet! They are much appreciated.
Cheers

Chris Liu (1001)

Aerosoft caught me off guard with a nonstandard night texture for the tail, I've already fixed and reuploaded the A320, I'll do the A319 tomorrow.

Bill Ant (1076)

Quote from: Elijah Hoyt on Oct 28, 2014 00:49
Man, the busses look really great. Excellent work! I'm currently flying my first flight in the A319 now, EGBB-LIPZ. Since I'm in America, I cover the red-eyes, and I have a question. Considering my absolute lack of any knowledge in regards to repainting, please don't take this as a criticism, but only as an inquiry. The logo lights at night time on the tail look a little washed out. Is this just an FSX/Airbus X thing, or would it be possible to darken the birds on the night texture at all?
Again, thank you very much for the tireless work on these additions to our fleet! They are much appreciated.
Cheers

Yeah, why to we Americans always get stuck flying the red eye flights?   ;)
I remember my first few flights for Intercity.  I was obsessed with flying in real time and cut my teeth going from EGBB to EHAM flying over the Channel at night!

Bill
Visit my Flight Sim Blog! http://deskpilot518.blogspot.com/

Michael Meyer (1142)

Thanks to the whole team for their work and the time they spent to make this all happen.

Well done!  8)

Cheers
Michael

Benjamin Hall (1007)

Much though I love my q400, I am seriously tempted with the A320. Just hope the next aerosoft incarnation is better than the last effort. Not really one for push button aircraft but maybe for some variety?

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

The updated Aerosoft A320/321 has been pushed back a little bit more and is now planned to be released on November 10th.

It has also been noted that for compatibility with the previous Airbus Extended version repaints the texture.cfg file for each repaint will need to be edited as per this post:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87692-installing-airbus-extended-liveries/

Cheers,
Serge