• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

not recorded flight

Started by Gert Visser, Aug 18, 2021 15:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Gert Visser (1391)

Dear Chris,
I just flew flight ICX12A from eddv to egph, start 12.00Z, on blocks 13.40Z, flown on IVAO, contact with EDDV_TWR and EDYY_CTR. HOWEVER, acars did not record my flight! Maybe because I did not press off blocks and on blocks. But the progress bar functioned ok. Question 1: can you put the flight in my logbook? Question2: Is it necessary in MSFS to ALWAYS press off blocks and on blocks?
By the way, the FBW a320nx is a joy to fly, even if not all the functionality is implemented.
Sincerely yours,

Gert

Chris Hulme (1003)

Quote from: Gert Visser on Aug 18, 2021 15:04
Dear Chris,
I just flew flight ICX12A from eddv to egph, start 12.00Z, on blocks 13.40Z, flown on IVAO, contact with EDDV_TWR and EDYY_CTR. HOWEVER, acars did not record my flight! Maybe because I did not press off blocks and on blocks. But the progress bar functioned ok. Question 1: can you put the flight in my logbook? Question2: Is it necessary in MSFS to ALWAYS press off blocks and on blocks?
By the way, the FBW a320nx is a joy to fly, even if not all the functionality is implemented.
Sincerely yours,

Gert

Sorry for the late reply, I've added this to your logbook. ACARS should work with the FBW A320, however the OFF/ON Blocks buttons are for when it doesn't recognise your engine startup/shutdown so might need to use them in your case.

Chris