• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

ICX14K - EDDL to LIRP [Solved]

Started by Sergio De Ceglie, Mar 11, 2017 10:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Hi Chris,

I had pretty much completed the flight ICX14K EDDL to LIRP and was meters from the gate when FSX crashed (first time in a long while I've had a crash). As we can't resume ACARS on the ground would it be possible to manually process the flight? If not, no worries, I can fly again or attempt to set up the flight airborne to resume.

Cheers,
Serge

Chris Liu (1001)

All filed for you, complete map and graphs too, unfortunately no landing rate information though so we'll just have to take your word for it that you didn't smash it in to the deck  :P

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Thanks Chris, much appreciated.

Strange about the landing rate missing as I noticed it on the ACARS before I shut it down. From memory it was -191. In hindsight I should have taken a screenshot.

Cheers,
Serge

Chris Liu (1001)

Landing rate isn't stored by flight resume on our servers, it only lives in ACARS virtual address space until the report is submitted.

We recover flight logs from the flight resume data, so that's why the landing rate is missing, I'm not sure we have the facility to add it manually but I presume we can force it by accessing the database directly.

Chris Hulme (1003)

Landing rate has been added to the report for you as -191

Sergio De Ceglie (1143)

Thanks again guys.

Cheers,
Serge