• Welcome to Intercity Airways Discussion Forums.

finished flight indicated as interrupted flight [Solved]

Started by Gert Visser, Oct 07, 2021 16:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Gert Visser (1391)

Hi Staff,
Yesterday oct 6th I flew flight ICX20W from LIML to LFPO. Off blocks via button, landed at LFPO, engine's off and parking brake set, used on blocks button, afterwards report sent.
However, the flight didn't register in my profile. And in the acars I got a message the flight was interrupted. However, no info about last registered position.....
I tried to restart the supposedly interrupted flight, that was not possible.
Could you please register this flight as finished? I can't understand what happened. Hope it hasn't anything to do with msfs and the fbw a32n mod.

Gert

Richard Cuthbert (1573)

Hi folks, seems I have a similar problem to Gert.

My last two flights appear to have tracked correctly on ACARS, (although on the second one ACARS didn't detect the engine start on the majestic Q400 - but this sometimes happens anyway so I just use the off blocks button). Once the flights were complete, I clicked on send report and I got a green 'sent' indication. Neither flight though has shown up on my logbook. If I then reload ACARS it detects an incomplete flight, but it appears to be unable to connect to FS at that point, and asks me if FSUIPC is running. I use FSX on WIN10 and I have a registered copy of FSUIPC running. Any help gratefully received.

Also on a possibly related (or not) matter, the awards from August are not showing on my logbook page or 'my awards' page.

All the best
Richard Cuthbert

Chris Hulme (1003)

If you post below the details of your flight

Date
Flight No
Dep/Arr Times

I will manually file, Ill also look into the awards for you

Gert Visser (1391)

Hi Chris,
Info flight:
Date 6 oct
flight ICX20W LIML-LFPO
around 13.30Z-1515z
And the rewards from august ara also missing with me.
Thanks for the work, Cris!!

Gert

Richard Cuthbert (1573)

Hi Chris

Flights as follows:

ICX370 EGJJ - EGBB
05/10/21
1740 - 1850

ICX369 EGBB - EGJJ
07/10/21
1915-2020

Will try another one later today and see if the same thing happens.

All the best
Richard

Chris Hulme (1003)

Filed those for you and done a quick test flight myself and all filed, looks like it could have been a server side issue but all seems to be working again now.

Will look into the awards for you

Chris Hulme (1003)

Re run the awards and theyve been correctly added to your profiles

Richard Cuthbert (1573)

Hi Chris

Awards all visible and just completed a flight and it has logged normally.

Thanks for your help.

All the best
Richard